Response to PonyCon 2011, a convention that took place in the dreams of the attendees, was tremendous and positive. As a follow-up, we have made a list of things which require discovery through dreams and which, while perhaps too much work for any dreamer in a single month, we can research if we work together. Please send the results of the relevant dreams to email@example.com for publication.
- Which of my masterpieces are destined to remain unﬁnished?
- How can I best cooperate with the cosmic rhythms?
- Where did her familiar feeling of worthlessness come from?
- Where should I go to bury my treasure?
- Where should I go to grow my garden?
- What form is the monster under my bed taking this week?
From the September 2011 issue of Happiness Pony. [PDF]
Image: The Orangerie;—or—the Dutch Cupid Reposing After the Fatigues of Planting, depicting William V, Prince of Orange, as a fat, naked Cupid (1796), by James Gillray. (Source)